Discover LEIPZIG REGION - with the narrow-gauge railway and a visit to the Leipzig ZOO.
The narrow-gauge railway "Wilder Robert", also called the Döllnitzbahn, takes you from Mügeln to Oschatz. In Mügeln, you can also visit the geoportal in the narrow-gauge railway station and the "Kaolin World of Experience". The interactive exhibition has many offers for children, especially through the VR glasses, the kaolin building can be experienced.
For the little ones, there is also a lot to experience in the admission-free family, animal and leisure park, the O-Schatz Park or in the Leipzig ZOO.
Included in the tour price:
- 2 x overnight stay in a 2-room holiday flat in the family-certified RIFF Resort in Bad Lausick
- Bath and sauna use on the day of arrival and on the day of stay in the leisure pool RIFF
- ride on the Döllnitzbahn "Wilder Robert" from Oschatz to Mügeln and back
- Day ticket for the Zoo Leipzig incl. visit to the tropical adventure world Gondwanaland
- Leipzig Regio Card
- Dates: all year round, subject to availability
- Monday to Friday the Döllnitzbahn uses the historic diesel train, on selected weekends and public holidays the steam train "Wilder Robert".