On this evening, you will experience cheerful and thought-provoking texts, songs and poems by the great Dresdener of the small form. On a multimedia tram ride through Old Dresden, you will stop with Erich Kästner on Prager Straße and in many cafés and squares that shaped the writer in the time "When I was a little boy".
A look into the past that you won't forget tomorrow!
- Johannes Gärtner - book, production, acting and direction
- Lenka Matéjaková - violin
- Tobias Baez - violoncello
- Dariyah Hrynkiv - grand piano
- Elena Kratchkovskaya - accordion
- 29.12.2023 at 18:00 - Schloss Seifersdorf, Tina-von-Brühl-Straße 33, 01454 Wachau, in Seifersdorf guided tours of the castle are offered from 16:30.
- 30.12.2023 at 18:00 - Zinzendorfschloss Berthelsdorf, Herrnhuter Str. 17, 02747 Herrnhut
- 31 December 2023 at 18:00 - Chinesischer Pavillon, Bautzner Landstraße 17A, 01324 Dresden-Weißer Hirsch